Add: Build A, Dongya Industrial Park, Dache Industrial District, Nanlang Town, Zhongshan, Guangdong, China
Silicon Nitride Ceramic Balls have high strength, high hardness, high wear resistance, high proportion, small volume, high temperature resistant, corrosion resistance, no pollution and other excellent features. At room temperature with high stiffness, no magnetic, electrical insulation.
1. Material: Silicon Nitride Ceramic,
2. Size: 1mm-50.8mm
3. Grades: G5-G20
4. Applications: Widely used in different types of ceramic,enamel,glass,chemical industry and thick hard material finishing and deep processing of the factory.It is grinding medium of the fine crushing equipment such as ball mill,vibration mill,Cylindrical grinding machine.The crushing grinding efficiency and wear resistance significantly better than ordinary or natural pebble stone ball.
The Performance of Ball Bearings With Silicon Nitride Ceramic Balls:
1. lighter than steel ball 59%,greatly reduce the centrifugal force of channel,rolling and abrasion when bearing works at high speed and up speed
2. modulus of elasticity is bigger than steel 44%,which is meaning that deformation quantity reduces more than steel ball when be forced
3. hardness is higher than steel,HRC can reach to 78
4. has a low coefficient of friction
5. the coefficient of thermal expansion is a quarter of that of steel
6. can get almost perfect surface finish easily,Ra can reach to 4~6 nanometres
7. high temperature resistance,Silicon nitride ceramics ball still has the high hardness and strength at high temperature of 1050 degrees Celsius.
8. never rust,can work in the condition of oil-free lubrication
9. more resistant to chemical corrosion than steel
10. no metal pollution
11. no magnetism
12. electric insulation
13. adhesion and abrasion do not exist
Because of these excellent performances, The Performance of Ball Bearings With Silicon Nitride Ceramic Balls can become the first choice of high performance bearing rolling element material